Kylie lives in Gloucester and specialises in nutrition, movement and psychology. She is an excellent teacher and is an exceptional coach educator. Kylie loves helping athletes at our group sessions.
- Passionate: About what I do to inspire people and help them reach their full potential.
- Empathetic: I understand other peoples’ perspectives and tailor my coaching style to meet their individual needs.
- Knowledgeable: I have a deep understanding of my field(s) which provides valuable insight and guidance to individuals.
- Positive attitude: I maintain a positive attitude to help people stay motivated and focused on their goals.
- Adaptable: Adapting to an individuals’ changing needs and circumstances to provide effective coaching over the long term.
- Excellent communication skills: communicating clearly and effectively can help people understand their strengths and weaknesses and develop an individual plan that meets their needs.
- Non-judgmental: I like to create a safe space for people to discuss their challenges and explore new ideas or goals without fear of criticism or rejection.
- Creative: I like to come up with innovative solutions to help clients overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
- Goal-oriented: I’m a coach who likes to set clear, measurable objectives in collaboration with athletes then create a roadmap on how best to achieve them.
- Patient: I like to give people the space and time they need to navigate complex challenges and make progress at their own pace.
- BSc (Hons) – Science Degree
- Level 5 Sports Therapist
- Level 3 – British Triathlon Coach
- Level 2 – Swim England Swimming Teacher
- Level 2 – Swim England Open Water Coach
- British Triathlon Coach Mentor
- British Triathlon Coach Educator
- Swim England Coach
- UKAD Anti-Doping Advisor
- Currently completing Masters in Psychology
- Currently completing Lvl 4 Strength & Conditioning